Municipality of Kilkis
Wooden constructions in the municipal park of the Municipality of Kilkis from solid iroko wood
School in Sifnos
Formica doors at Sifnos Primary School
Polygyros Nursing Home
Formica doors at the Polygyros nursing home
Municipality of Kilkis
Various wooden constructions in the cultural center of Kilkis Municipality (stairs, doors, kitchens)
Municipality of Ampelokipi
Construction of theatrical stage and other various constructions, in the cultural center of the Ampelokipi Municipality
Furniture for military houses made of melamine in the S.O.A. Kilkis
Door from hpl formika with solid pine case in the Child Psychiatric Clinic of Ippokratio
Many years of experience since 1980
We know the subject in depth after specialized training and involvement with the field:
We work with qualified staff:
- Graduates of Wood and Furniture Design and Technology.
- Master's Degree in "Advanced methods of manufacturing wood products"
- Master's Degree entitled "Kitchen design for all", specializing in kitchen construction for people with disabilities or people in need of assistance.
All constructions are made to order and are preceded by an on-site study of the space.
We were able to undertake public works, based on our know-how and many years of experience in the manufacture of wooden furniture in Thessaloniki and all kinds of wooden constructions, depending on the needs of our customers.
Our modern equipment, with state-of-the-art machinery, the quality materials we use as raw material, but mainly our specialized training in advanced methods of making wooden products, enabled us to undertake the following projects:
We were entrusted by:
- University General Hospital of Thessaloniki AHEPA
- General Hospital of Thessaloniki PAPAGEORGIOU
- General Hospital of Thessaloniki G. PAPANIKOLAOU
- General Hospital of Thessaloniki IPPOKRATIO
- ELGO DIMITRA
- AS BUILD ΚΑΤΑΣΚΕΥΑΣΤΙΚΗ
- PRAXIS CONSTRUCTION
- TZAFERIS CONSTRUCTION
KEDEK (CENTER FOR INTERDISCIPLE RESEARCH AND INNOVATION AUTh.)
- BIOMIC Bioanalysis and OMICS Technologies
- CERDAM Research and Development of Advanced Materials
- Fun PAth Functional Proteinomic Analysis and Systems Biology
- LC3 Characterization of Catalytic Converters
- LND Neurodegenerative Disease Research Laboratory
- NatPro-AUTH Natural Products AUTh
- WinPhos Wireless and Photon Systems and Networks